I will do ANYTHING for YOU on WEBCAM! Cute BBW slut pig!

I love masturbating on the phone or WEBCAM for MEN!

I get wet just turning on my CAM! I love to spread my legs for you and show you my dripping pussy and eager ass. I am always horny and would love to show you what a filthy whore I am!

USE ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE!

Click my button below to see me instantly or set up an appointment with me!

call button

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stick your dick in my window and I will suck it!

Yes, that's right! I will!
I can't resist a hard dick, so if a strange man suddenly came up to my car window, took his dick out and shoved it in my face, I would happily suck it for him!
Mmmmmmm! In fact, I love doing this!
I will post some of the things I have done in the past, but for now, each day brings new whore fun for me!

So, two days ago, I met a guy at a park/golf course which was not very active with people. I got there first and waited for him.
I parked towards a corner, so when he pulled up, his truck blocked a lot of the view anyone would have if they looked over (but not entirely).
We agreed I would not speak.  He got out of his car, already unzippering his pants.  He took his cock out, which was already hard and purple.
He came up to my window, which was rolled down, and stuck his dick in my mouth.  My hand immediately went between my legs and I began to play with myself.
He said brief things like, "Yea, that's it pig, suck my dick" as he reached in and pulled out my tit and squeezed it hard.
I noticed there were 2 landscaper guys who had stopped to look.  The man noticed too, but did not care.  In fact, he began to obviously pump his dick harder and faster into my mouth.
I loved sucking his swollen head and feeling it pushed into my throat.

His cum exploded in my mouth and he moaned loudly. I am sure the guys heard him because they were just standing there, rubbing their cocks through their pants.
I sucked every drop out of the tip of his dick and swallowed it.
He zipped up his pants and drove away without a word.
I loved it. 
I continued to play with my pussy, with my one tit still out.  As soon as the man drove away, the two landscapers started walking over to my car.
I began to get even more excited.
They must have known I was a pig, because the one guy took his dick out and began to jerk off.
The other guy went around to my passenger side door and got in my car, then HE took his dick out.
The guy outside looked at me and pushed his dick in my mouth while the guy in my car jerked off furiously and began to finger my pussy.
They were both feeling and squeezing my tits and moaning.
They did not say anything because I am not sure they spoke English.
The guy outside shot a huge load in my mouth, which I swallowed quickly.
I knew the man next to me needed his dick sucked too.
He pushed my head down on his cock and exploded immediately!
Some of the cum was all over my face and in my hair.
They zipped up and left.
I love doing things like this.
I would love to suck your dick too!

1 comment: