I will do ANYTHING for YOU on WEBCAM! Cute BBW slut pig!

I love masturbating on the phone or WEBCAM for MEN!

I get wet just turning on my CAM! I love to spread my legs for you and show you my dripping pussy and eager ass. I am always horny and would love to show you what a filthy whore I am!

USE ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE!

Click my button below to see me instantly or set up an appointment with me!

call button

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Piggie Loves to Vacuum!


PIGGIE DOES LOVE HER VACUUM!

Well, no, not really, unless I can be completely alone and nude with my vacuum!
If you have never played with your vacuum, you do not know what you are missing.
First, it is a good idea to "save" one of the extension tubes, not using it for cleaning.
Men may want to coat the inner opening of the tube with a lot of Vaseline to prevent chaffing.

I also recommend saving or buying an additional crevice tool because this feels really good on my clit! More concentrated suction.  My nipples are too big to fit into the end of the crevice tool though. :(

You can also modify the inside of the tube by adding soft material etc.
I do not have this problem, however!

I just turn the power on and GO!




This is yet another one of those things I have done since I was a kid. :)  I know my Mother probably wondered why I vacuumed my room for such a long time, with the door locked!
Now that I think about it, I would love to have gotten caught by someone using the vacuum to masturbate!
Mmmmmmm!  I would have been so embarrassed and so ashamed!
I got caught doing A LOT of other shameful things, so don't worry!

It would be a big turn on to cam for you while I play with my vacuum, so just ask!  It would have to be a day session because my vacuum is noisy!

To answer a question I know you will all eventually ask...No, I can not fit the tube up my pussy hole or in my ass.  It is too wide.  I can fit a cock this wide because a cock can SQUEEZE into my holes.  Hard plastic is impossible.  :P

My new video PIGGIE LOVES HER VACUUM IS NOW AVAILABLE!

CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO PURCHASE!


PS-I think the word "clit" should be in the dictionary...

No comments:

Post a Comment