I will do ANYTHING for YOU on WEBCAM! Cute BBW slut pig!

I love masturbating on the phone or WEBCAM for MEN!

I get wet just turning on my CAM! I love to spread my legs for you and show you my dripping pussy and eager ass. I am always horny and would love to show you what a filthy whore I am!

USE ME AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO PLEASE!

Click my button below to see me instantly or set up an appointment with me!

call button

Friday, March 4, 2011

I tried not to play with my pussy yesterday!

MY PUSSY IS VERY BAD!

I told myself I was not going to start masturbating as soon as I woke up yesterday...I had to get things done, so I made up my mind that I was going to be a good piggie.
It sounded good, the night before, and I told myself I would not masturbate until after 5PM today, which seemed doable last night, falling asleep (again) with a soaked and played with pussy, playing on cam for all of the wonderful NITE FLIRT MEN!
I FEEL LIKE SUCH A PIG SHOWING MY CUNT HOLE AND ASS TO ANY MAN WHO WANTS TO SEE, BUT...

I LOVE IT!



I thought web-camming and masturbating on NF would calm me down a bit and I would not be so crazed to find LIVE HARD DICKS TO SUCK, but instead, all of your fantasies just get me more aroused!



Looking at all of your dicks and watching you stroke actually makes me more horny!



So, anyway, when I  woke up yesterday morning, my clit was tingling and my holes ached to be filled...but,.I was good and did not start playing with myself.

AREN'T YOU PROUD OF YOUR PIGGIE SLUT, DADDY?  :) 

 Some of the cock shots I post are actual men who have sent me their photos (and posted with their permission, of course) and some were obtained during one of my horny web image searches.  It makes me wet to view this page and see all of the beautiful penis's!

 I got into the habit, a long time ago, of dressing in ways that I could either access my pussy easily or get undressed quickly, so, as I was driving, I lifted my skirt without thinking and put my hand between my legs.

I told myself that it was okay to play with my pussy because I was getting "things" done.

My mind has all of the wonderful images of cocks being stroked, pulled and shooting cum, thanks to the very nice men who can turn their cams on and let me see their dicks while they watch me!  
Thank you to all the men who have let me see their dicks on cam or have sent me pictures of their cocks!


So, as I am playing with myself, I am sure there are men who jerk off while they are driving too...and...
I know I need to look for a trucker or a higher vehicle so the man can see down into my car and see what I am doing.

Of course, I take my tits out and lift them up over my bra so the men can see.

I take my dildo vibrator out of my purse(because it is easier to drive using my hands) and push it down near my clit...I spread my legs as far as I can,  pull up my dress over my hips, still with my big tits out, so I am essentially nude.
Thoughts of rock hard cocks, sticking straight up, ready to explode cum, dance around in my head.


I spot a big truck and quickly drive and position myself on the driver's side and I know the man can see right down into my car.

Truckers work so hard and are away from home for long periods of time, so it is my responsibility to take care of them whenever I have an opportunity!
So, I am in luck.  The trucker looks down immediately and sees my tits.  He can clearly see I have my legs spread and am playing with myself.

I am so turned on!
We drive like this for just a few minutes and he frantically waves at me to pull over...

He pulls over on the side of the highway and I pull right over and stop in front of him.
He jumps out of his truck, goes to the passenger side and gets in.
I know he thinks I am probably just a tease, so he is shocked when I am smiling when he gets in.



His eyes go right to my tits, then down between my  legs as I spread wider and lift my ass up and do a little pumping motion for him.
His dick is obviously rock hard and straining to get out of  his pants!

He thinks he will have to make some small talk (when he really doesn't) and says, "Hey, baby, how are you?  You have some beautiful tits!"

He does not even care that I do not respond or give permission as he reaches over and starts to squeeze and fondle my tits.  He sucks my nipple and squeezes my other breast.
I guess my bra and rolled up dress are a bit of a hindrance because he seems annoyed and says, "Take your fucking clothes off bitch"   (keep in mind, there are cars driving by on the highway!)
I am so excited by this point and do as I am told.

He had no way of knowing that Piggie always does as she is told, lol, but I guess a man kind of senses when a woman is a cock whore and needs to be told what to do.

He unzippers his pants (I absolutely LOVE the sound of a zipper going down!) and I see  his cock, standing straight up and already ooozing precum!

"Mmmmmmm", I say, as I lick my lips.
He grabs the shaft and says "Suck my dick, cunt.", as he waves his penis around a bit and strokes the shaft.



I play my little shy game I know he will like by saying, "I don't know if I should..."
Knowing I am a whore, he pulls me by the hair and forces my head down in his crotch and thrusts his dick in my mouth.

"You filthy slut! Suck my cock! You know you want it!" he says as he lifts his ass up and down and pumps my face.

He likes my little game so I make believe I am trying to get away, which makes him even more excited.

"Oh, yea, slut, that's right baby, suck my dick, suck it good!".

I absolutely LOVE when a man orders me to suck his dick!  I feel like such a whore and that the man also knows my job is to suck cock!

He rams 2 fingers in my pussy hole and begins jamming them in and out, and repeating, "Yea, suck it, suck my dick...oh yea, suck it!"
I know men love messy blowjobs, so I deliberately make sucking and slurping noises as I suck.  I tast little drops of his precum and this makes me proud.

I love knowing I am making his dick feel so good because I have been told by many men, I give the best head they have ever had!

His finger fucking makes me moan!
He is fingering me and squeezing my tits as I suck, pushing his penis down my throat as far as he can. (I get him all the way down the shaft!)

He starts breathing really fast, and the head of his cock tightens even more, so I know he is ready!  He shoots his big load in my mouth and almost screams as he cums.

"Suck my big dick slut, suck it, yea, take my load!"

Mmmmmmm, his cum is so good!  His cock spasms and squirts lots of sticky hot milk into my waiting mouth.

He gets out of my car, leaving his cum in my mouth and  of course, me still completely naked.
He says, "Thank you, baby, that was a treat!" as he leaves and I watch him happily jump back into his truck and drive away.

I am so happy he  let me suck his cock.
I am glad I could make another horny man feel good!



Of clourse, I am not only still horny, I am crazed, so that is not the only bad thing I did yesterday, but I will write about that part, next.

What do you think?  If you were this trucker, what would you do? Would you tell me to pull over or would you keep driving and just, (maybe) jerk off?  :)

1 comment: